Are you searching for recipes Creamy Spinach and Zucchini Soup, the site provides recipes Creamy Spinach and Zucchini Soup that a person need Listed here are the quality recipes Creamy Spinach and Zucchini Soup that will you need
|Creamy Spinach and Zucchini Soup|
"Pureed potatoes give this soup a rich taste and texture."
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 6 cups water, divided
- 3 potatoes, chopped
- 3 zucchini, sliced
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 cups tightly packed spinach leaves
- ground black pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup sliced fresh enoki mushrooms
|Prep : 20M||Cook : 4M||Ready in : 1H5M|
- Combine onion and 1/2 cup water in a large saucepan over medium-high heat; cook and stir until onion softens, about 3 minutes.
- Pour remaining water into saucepan; add potatoes, zucchini, and soy sauce. Bring the water to a boil, reduce heat to low, place a cover on the saucepan, and cook for 35 minutes.
- Stir spinach into the soup; season with black pepper. Continue cooking another 2 minutes; remove saucepan from heat.
- Blend soup in batches in a blender until completely pureed. Return pureed soup to saucepan and place over medium-low heat.
- Stir mushrooms into pureed soup; cook until the mushrooms are warmed through, about 5 minutes.
Thanks to visiting our blog. no longer forget to bookmark our own site, if our web-site provides the best tested recipes.