Trying to find recipes Carrots a la Orange, our own site provides recipes Carrots a la Orange that a person need Listed here are the quality recipes Carrots a la Orange of which you need
|Carrots a la Orange|
"This delicious dish covers tender carrots with a delicious butter, orange, and ginger sauce."
- 1 (16 ounce) package carrots, peeled and sliced
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons butter
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 6M||Ready in : 35M|
- Bring a pot of lightly salted water to a boil in a saucepan and cook carrots in the boiling water until just tender, about 15 minutes. Drain. Transfer carrots to a serving dish and keep warm.
- Whisk sugar, cornstarch, salt, and ginger in a saucepan until thoroughly combined; turn heat to medium and whisk in orange juice. Bring to a simmer, whisking constantly, and cook until sauce is smooth and thickened, about 3 minutes; stir in butter. Pour sauce over carrots, stir to coat, and serve.
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
I want to thank visiting our blog. may forget to bookmark our own site, if our web-site provides the best dishes.