Looking for recipes Caramel Apple Coffee Cake, each of our site provides recipes Caramel Apple Coffee Cake that an individual need Listed here are the dishes Caramel Apple Coffee Cake of which you need
|Caramel Apple Coffee Cake|
"A simple coffee cake filled with a cream cheese-caramel mixture and softened apples, then covered completely with Marzetti® Old Fashioned Caramel Dip."
- 3/4 cup Marzetti's® Old Fashioned Caramel Dip
- 1 (8 ounce) package plain cream cheese, divided
- 2 medium apples, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon apple pie spice blend
- 2 cups dry biscuit mix
- Flour, for rolling dough
- 3 tablespoons butter, chilled, diced
- 1 cup milk
|Prep : 25M||Cook : 10M||Ready in : 40M|
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- For filling, in a medium bowl, combine 4 ounces cream cheese and 1/4 cup Marzetti Old Fashioned Caramel Dip and beat with an electric mixer on medium speed until creamy.
- Combine apples, spice blend and 2 tablespoons water in a microwave safe bowl and microwave for 3 minutes. Drain off excess water and cool.
- For cake, in a large bowl, combine biscuit mix, remaining 4 ounces cream cheese and butter.
- Using two forks, blend mixture until it resembles cornmeal. Add milk and mix to form a ball of dough.
- Place dough on a floured work surface and roll into a 9x12 rectangle.
- Transfer dough to baking sheet. Spoon cream cheese mixture into center of dough, place cooled apple pieces on top, and cover all with reserved 1/2 cup Marzetti Old Fashioned Caramel Dip.
- To create overlapping strips, cut twelve 2 1/2 inch long strips on each side of dough. Fold strips of dough over filling.
- Bake 15 minutes or until cake is golden brown. Cool completely and serve. Cover leftovers with plastic wrap and keep chilled in refrigerator.
Thanks to visiting our blog. may forget to bookmark the site, if our internet site provides the best tested recipes.