Are you searching for recipes Candy Sushi, each of our site provides recipes Candy Sushi that a person need Listed below are the quality recipes Candy Sushi that will you need
"Fun for parties and, personally, I think much better than normal sushi."
- 1 (10.5 ounce) package miniature marshmallows
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 (17.5 ounce) package crispy rice cereal (such as Rice Krispies®)
- 3 square fruit rolls (such as General Mills® Fruit Roll-Ups)
- 4 pieces red licorice
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 12M||Ready in : 30M|
- Combine marshmallows and butter in a large saucepan over medium-low heat; cook and stir until melted, 5 to 10 minutes. Stir rice cereal into marshmallow mixture until evenly coated. Remove saucepan from heat and cool mixture until easily handled, about 10 minutes.
- Unroll fruit rolls onto a work surface. Cut licorice to fit the length of each fruit roll.
- Spoon rice mixture onto half of each fruit roll. Place a piece of licorice on top of 1 rice mixture edge. Starting on the licorice edge, roll fruit roll around rice mixture ending with the fruit roll edge without rice mixture to seal. Repeat with remaining fruit rolls.
- Dip a knife in water and slice 'sushi' into equal-size pieces.
- Any gummy candy can be substituted for the licorice.
Thanks to visiting our blog. no longer forget to bookmark the site, if our internet site provides the best tested recipes.