Trying to find recipes Buttery Sugar Pretzels, the site provides recipes Buttery Sugar Pretzels that a person need Listed here are the tested recipes Buttery Sugar Pretzels that will you need
|Buttery Sugar Pretzels|
"These are great for school lunches, sports games, and on-the-go snacks."
- 1 cup mini twist pretzels
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon confectioners' sugar
|Prep : 5M||Cook : 4M||Ready in : 10M|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix pretzels, butter, and confectioners' sugar together in a resealable plastic bag; shake until pretzels are coated. Spread coated pretzels onto a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven sugar is dissolved onto the pretzels, about 5 minutes.
- For a sugar cookie pretzel, use 1 tablespoon sugar cookie mix in place of confectioners' sugar. Try different flavored ones!
I want to thank visiting our blog. no longer forget to bookmark each of our site, if our internet site provides the best tested recipes.