Looking for recipes Burgundy Roast Beef, each of our site provides recipes Burgundy Roast Beef that a person need Listed here are the dishes Burgundy Roast Beef that will you need
|Burgundy Roast Beef|
"This is a very simple recipe that always receives rave reviews from family and friends. It's great to serve when you're having company. For more gravy, double all ingredients."
- 4 pounds rump roast
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry onion soup mix
- 1/2 cup Burgundy wine
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 (8 ounce) jar sliced mushrooms, drained (optional)
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 8M||Ready in : 4H40M|
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C). Place a large sheet of heavy-duty aluminum foil in a shallow roasting pan.
- Place rump roast in the roasting pan. Pour mushroom soup over the roast and sprinkle with onion soup mix.
- Whisk wine and flour together in a small bowl; pour over the roast and top with mushrooms.
- Fold the foil over the roast and crimp edges together to seal.
- Bake in preheated oven for 4 1/2 hours. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Thanks to visiting our blog. avoid forget to bookmark our own site, if our web-site provides the best quality recipes.