Looking for recipes Brie's Very Vanilla Dog Treats, the site provides recipes Brie's Very Vanilla Dog Treats that an individual need Listed below are the tested recipes Brie's Very Vanilla Dog Treats that will you need
|Brie's Very Vanilla Dog Treats|
"The perfect little bite size treat for your adorable pet. This recipe, as well as other recipes for pet treats, can be stored for later enjoyment. Since they are baked quite hard, you can keep them in an airtight container for approximately 2 weeks"
- 2 1/4 cups whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup cornmeal
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3 tablespoons low-sodium peanut butter
|Prep : 20M||Cook : 75M||Ready in : 1H15M|
- Preheat an oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Lightly grease 2 large baking sheets.
- Mix the whole wheat flour, cornmeal, rolled oats, and baking powder together in a bowl.
- Lightly mix the water, applesauce, and vanilla extract into the flour mixture.
- Stir the eggs and peanut butter into the mixture.
- Turn the dough onto a floured surface and knead until no longer sticky, about 1 minute.
- Roll out the dough to 1/4-inch thickness; cut into 75 small squares and arrange onto baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes. Turn the oven off and allow the treats to sit in the oven as it cools another 30 minutes.
- Remove the treats from the oven; allow the treats to cool on the baking sheets for 10 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
I want to thank visiting our blog. no longer forget to bookmark each of our site, if our internet site provides the best quality recipes.