Are you searching for recipes Bavarian Kohlrabi Soup, our own site provides recipes Bavarian Kohlrabi Soup that an individual need Listed below are the dishes Bavarian Kohlrabi Soup of which you need
|Bavarian Kohlrabi Soup|
"This is an old-world approach to soup. It is an excellent comfort food. My grandmother used to add egg dumplings to the soup, but that is optional."
- 3 large kohlrabi bulbs, peeled and grated
- 1 small head white cabbage, shredded
- 4 carrots, grated
- 4 red bell peppers, grated
- 2 green bell peppers, grated
- 1/2 pound French-cut green beans
- 1/2 bunch fresh parsley, chopped
- 4 cups chicken broth, or as needed to cover
- 1 teaspoon white sugar, or to taste
- 1 pinch Hungarian paprika, or to taste
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup sour cream, for topping
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish, or to taste (optional)
|Prep : 30M||Cook : 12M||Ready in : 55M|
- Combine kohlrabi, cabbage, carrots, red bell peppers, green bell peppers, green beans, and parsley in a stockpot. Pour enough chicken broth over the vegetables to cover; bring to a simmer over medium heat and cook until vegetables are tender, about 20 minutes. Season with sugar, paprika, salt, and black pepper. Top with sour cream and horseradish.
I want to thank visiting our blog. avoid forget to bookmark the site, if our internet site provides the best dishes.