Trying to find recipes Asparagus, Ham, and Lemon, our own site provides recipes Asparagus, Ham, and Lemon that an individual need Listed below are the quality recipes Asparagus, Ham, and Lemon that will you need
|Asparagus, Ham, and Lemon|
"This simple dish is fast to make and perfect for spring."
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 ounces thinly sliced prosciutto ham, or any ham, roughly chopped or torn
- 1 pound fresh asparagus
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 clove garlic, thinly sliced
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 juice of 1/2 a lemon
|Prep : 5M||Cook : 4M||Ready in : 15M|
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Stir in prosciutto and cook until crisp, about 3-4 minutes.
- Place asparagus in the skillet, and toss gently until coated with oil.
- Pour in water and cover with lid; cook for 1 minute.
- Remove lid, stir in garlic and cook for 1 minute with lid on.
- Remove lid and cook uncovered until the spears are still crisp but tender, about 2-3 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. Squeeze lemon juice over the top.
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
I want to thank visiting our blog. may forget to bookmark each of our site, if our web site provides the best tested recipes.