Looking for recipes Tuna Fish Wraps, the site provides recipes Tuna Fish Wraps that an individual need Listed here are the quality recipes Tuna Fish Wraps of which you need
|Tuna Fish Wraps|
"A friend of mine gave me this recipe and it is just delicious! Give it a try with chicken too and use it just on lettuce as a salad. It is easy and good."
- 2 (5 ounce) cans tuna, drained
- 1/2 large carrot, shredded
- 1/3 cup chopped golden raisins
- 1/3 cup chopped peanuts
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon chopped canned jalapeno peppers, or to taste, juice reserved
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder, or to taste
- 2 large flour tortillas
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 2M||Ready in : 1H15M|
- Combine tuna, carrot, raisins, peanuts, red onion, red bell pepper, cilantro, and jalapeno peppers in a bowl.
- Stir mayonnaise, cream cheese, lime juice, curry powder, and jalapeno juice (to taste) together in a separate bowl; mix into tuna mixture until evenly combined. Spread tuna mixture onto tortillas and roll tortilla around filling. Refrigerate wraps for 1 hour before slicing.
- Almonds can be substituted for peanuts.
Thanks to visiting our blog. avoid forget to bookmark each of our site, if our web site provides the best tested recipes.