Are you searching for recipes Strawberry Margarita Pizza, our own site provides recipes Strawberry Margarita Pizza that an individual need Listed below are the dishes Strawberry Margarita Pizza that will you need
|Strawberry Margarita Pizza|
"I love cream cheese and the dessert pizza concept, so I came up with this recipe one afternoon and served it for the family dessert. Everyone loved it, and it didn't last long! Somewhat simple and very yummy!"
- 1 (18 ounce) package sugar cookie dough, room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups milk, divided
- 1 (3.3 ounce) package instant white chocolate pudding mix
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup prepared margarita mix
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen sliced strawberries, thawed
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
|Prep : 20M||Cook : 12M||Ready in : 45M|
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Put cookie dough onto a 12-inch pizza pan, rolling to fit to the edges in an even layer.
- Bake cookie dough 'crust' in preheated oven until golden brown, 10 to 14 minutes. Cool crust at room temperature until cool enough to handle. Carefully slide spatula under the 'crust' and remove from pan to a large, flat serving platter.
- Whisk 1 cup milk and pudding mix together in a bowl until smooth; put aside until set.
- Beat cream cheese and 1/2 cup milk together in a separate bowl. Add pudding mixture to the cream cheese mixture and stir until smooth; spread evenly over the 'crust.'
- Stir margarita mix, sugar, and cornstarch together in a saucepan over medium-high heat; cook and stir until the sugar dissolves completely and the mixture thickens into a syrup. Remove from heat to cool slightly. Stir strawberries into the syrup; pour onto the pizza 'crust' and spread evenly.
- Dot the strawberry layer with whipped topping.
- Reynolds® parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Thanks to visiting our blog. no longer forget to bookmark our own site, if our web site provides the best tested recipes.