Looking for recipes Slow Cooker Sausage and Peppers, the site provides recipes Slow Cooker Sausage and Peppers that a person need Listed below are the quality recipes Slow Cooker Sausage and Peppers of which you need
|Slow Cooker Sausage and Peppers|
"All you do is brown the Italian sausages and your slow cooker does the rest in this warming dish with colorful bell peppers, rich tomato sauce, and fresh basil."
- 4 sweet Italian sausage links
- 4 hot Italian sausage links
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 sweet onion, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (24 ounce) jar Ragu® Old World Style® Traditional Pasta Sauce
- 1 loaf hearty bread
- 1 bunch fresh basil, leaves removed and torn
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 8M||Ready in : 8H15M|
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook sausages, turning to brown all sides, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Place browned sausage in slow cooker. Add the peppers, onions, garlic, and Ragu(R) Old World Style(R) Traditional Pasta Sauce to the slow cooker; stir. Turn to low and cook for 6 to 8 hours.
- Serve over slices of hearty fresh bread; garnish with fresh basil.
- Try using a Reynolds® slow cooker liner in your slow cooker for easier cleanup.
Thanks to visiting our blog. avoid forget to bookmark our own site, if our internet site provides the best tested recipes.