Trying to find recipes Pizzagna, each of our site provides recipes Pizzagna that a person need Listed here are the tested recipes Pizzagna that will you need
"I love pizza, but I can no longer eat yeast bread. I can have wheat though, so pasta is still in. To serve my pizza craving, I devised this dish that delivers all the goodness of a supreme combo pizza without the yeast bread. For a crowd, serve with garlic bread and salad and/or veggies on the side to really stretch this dish."
- cooking spray
- 4 cups prepared marinara sauce
- 1 pound bulk Italian sausage
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 3 cups cottage cheese
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 1 (8 ounce) package no-boil lasagna noodles, or more if needed
- 1/2 cup mini pepperoni pieces, or more to taste
- 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms, or to taste (optional)
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives, or to taste (optional)
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
|Prep : 30M||Cook : 12M||Ready in : 1H20M|
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Heat spaghetti sauce in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Cook and stir sausage and water in a large skillet over medium heat, using a potato masher to break sausage into small pieces, until sausage is crumbly and almost cooked through, about 5 minutes. Add pepper and onion; cook and stir until onion is tender, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Stir cottage cheese, eggs, Parmesan cheese, and parsley together in a bowl.
- Spread about 1 cup warmed spaghetti sauce into the bottom of the prepared baking dish. Arrange 3 lasagna noodles over the sauce. Spread 1/2 of the cottage cheese mixture over the noodles, another 1 cup spaghetti sauce over the cheese, and 2/3 cup sausage mixture over the top. Sprinkle 1/2 of the pepperoni pieces, 1/2 of the sliced mushrooms, and 1/2 of the olives over the sausage mixture. Scatter 1/3 the mozzarella cheese over the top and arrange 3 lasagna noodles atop the cheese. Repeat layering again.
- Pour remaining spaghetti sauce over the lasagna and sprinkle remaining mozzarella cheese over the top. Cover baking dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven until sauce is bubbling around the edges, about 25 minutes. Remove aluminum foil and continue baking until cheese is melted and golden, about 5 minutes more. Cool for 15 minutes before slicing.
- Ricotta cheese is, of course, traditional in lasagna and may be substituted for cottage cheese. I always have good luck with cottage cheese and it is more budget friendly.
- Meat sauce can also be used in place of marinara if you prefer.
- You can also use traditional lasagna. Follow package directions to cook and prepare it before using in this recipe.
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Thanks to visiting our blog. no longer forget to bookmark each of our site, if our internet site provides the best dishes.