Trying to find recipes Ooey Gooey Butter Cake, each of our site provides recipes Ooey Gooey Butter Cake that an individual need Listed below are the dishes Ooey Gooey Butter Cake of which you need
|Ooey Gooey Butter Cake|
"This is amazingly sweet and way too tempting to resist!"
- 1 (15.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (16 ounce) package confectioners' sugar, plus more for dusting
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 16M||Ready in : 1H40M|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Mix cake mix and 2 eggs together in a bowl. Add butter and vanilla extract; mix until batter is smooth and thick. Spread batter into the prepared baking dish.
- Beat confectioners' sugar, cream cheese, and 2 eggs together in a bowl until smooth; spread over batter.
- Bake in the preheated oven until sides of cake are pulled away from dish and browned, 25 to 35 minutes. Cool cake completely. Sprinkle more confectioners' sugar over cooled cake.
I want to thank visiting our blog. may forget to bookmark each of our site, if our web site provides the best quality recipes.