Looking for recipes Hot and Salty Spiced Pecans, the site provides recipes Hot and Salty Spiced Pecans that an individual need Listed below are the tested recipes Hot and Salty Spiced Pecans that will you need
|Hot and Salty Spiced Pecans|
"Hot and salty snack."
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3 cups pecan halves
- 2 tablespoons granular no-calorie sucralose sweetener (such as Splenda®)
- 1 teaspoon salt
|Prep : 5M||Cook : 12M||Ready in : 35M|
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat. Stir cumin and cayenne pepper into the butter until dissolved, about 1 minute. Remove skillet from heat and immediately stir pecans, sucralose sweetener, and salt into the butter mixture to coat the nuts completely. Spread coated nuts onto a baking sheet.
- Bake pecans in preheated oven until lightly browned, stirring occasionally, 25 to 30 minutes.
I want to thank visiting our blog. no longer forget to bookmark each of our site, if our web-site provides the best tested recipes.