Are you searching for recipes Easy Classic Goulash, our own site provides recipes Easy Classic Goulash that an individual need Listed here are the dishes Easy Classic Goulash of which you need
|Easy Classic Goulash|
"This version of classic American beef goulash makes an easy one-pot meal for the whole family. We love it."
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 2 large yellow onions, chopped
- 6 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 (15 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans diced tomatoes
- 3 cups water
- 1/2 cup sofrito sauce (such as Goya®)
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon seasoned salt, or to taste
- 3 bay leaves
- 2 1/2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
|Prep : 20M||Cook : 8M||Ready in : 1H25M|
- Heat a large pot or Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Cook and stir beef in the hot pot until browned and crumbly, about 10 minutes; drain and discard grease. Stir onion and garlic into beef; cook and stir until onion is translucent, about 10 minutes.
- Stir tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, water, sofrito, Worcestershire sauce, Italian seasoning, seasoned salt, and bay leaves into beef mixture. Bring mixture to a boil, reduce heat to low, cover the pot, and simmer, stirring occasionally, until flavors blend, about 20 minutes.
- Pour macaroni into beef mixture, cover the pot, and continue simmering until pasta is tender and flavors are completely blended, about 25 minutes. Discard bay leaves.
I want to thank visiting our blog. avoid forget to bookmark each of our site, if our web-site provides the best dishes.