Are you searching for recipes Chardonnay Rosemary Pork Roast, the site provides recipes Chardonnay Rosemary Pork Roast that a person need Listed here are the quality recipes Chardonnay Rosemary Pork Roast that will you need
|Chardonnay Rosemary Pork Roast|
"This was something I whipped up when looking for something new and different to try for a pork roast. My husband loves this recipe."
- 1 (2 pound) pork roast
- 1/3 cup Chardonnay wine
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 6M||Ready in : 1H10M|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Pierce pork roast multiple times with a fork and place into a roasting bag. Pour wine over the roast. Sprinkle ginger, garlic, rosemary, and black pepper over the roast, respectively. Seal roasting bag.
- Cook until pork is slightly pink in the center, about 1 hour. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).
Thanks to visiting our blog. no longer forget to bookmark our own site, if our web site provides the best quality recipes.