Trying to find recipes California Peach Cobbler, our own site provides recipes California Peach Cobbler that a person need Listed here are the dishes California Peach Cobbler of which you need
|California Peach Cobbler|
"This has been in my family ever since I can remember. It was always a favorite during holidays."
- 8 large fresh yellow peaches - peeled, pitted, and sliced
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar, divided
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups 2% milk
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 pinch ground cinnamon, or more to taste
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 8M||Ready in : 1H10M|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine peaches, 1 cup white sugar, and water in a saucepan; bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer, stirring carefully, until peaches are tender and syrup is thickened, about 10 minutes.
- Put butter in a 3-quart baking dish and place in oven until butter melts, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Mix flour, milk, brown sugar, and remaining 1/2 cup white sugar together in a bowl until batter is smooth; pour over melted butter without stirring. Spoon peach mixture over batter, allowing the syrup to drip over peaches into the batter. Sprinkle cinnamon over the top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cobbler is cooked through and bubbling, about 45 minutes.
I want to thank visiting our blog. may forget to bookmark our own site, if our web-site provides the best dishes.