Looking for recipes Saskatoon Cranberry Loaf, our own site provides recipes Saskatoon Cranberry Loaf that an individual need Listed below are the tested recipes Saskatoon Cranberry Loaf that will you need
|Saskatoon Cranberry Loaf|
"A delightful berry combination that goes well for tea time or lunch break with other goodies for dessert."
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup cranberries, halved
- 1/2 cup saskatoon berries
- 2 eggs, beaten
|Prep : 20M||Cook : 14M||Ready in : 2H5M|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x5-inch loaf pan.
- Whisk flour, baking powder, and baking soda together in a small bowl.
- Beat sugar and cream cheese together until smooth; stir in cranberries, saskatoon berries, and eggs until well combined. Stir flour mixture into cream cheese mixture to make a silky batter; pour batter into prepared pan and level the top with a spatula.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean, about 1 hour 15 minutes. Allow to cool in the pan 10 minutes; run a knife around edges of the pan to loosen, and invert onto a serving plate to cool completely before slicing.
- Editor's Note:
- Saskatoon berries may be called serviceberries in some markets.
- I use my own saskatoon berries to make this loaf. You can also use other wild berries that would be good substitutes. Saskatoon berries are high in fiber so other berries might be juicier than the suggested berries in my loaf.
Thanks to visiting our blog. may forget to bookmark our own site, if our web site provides the best dishes.