Looking for recipes Oreo®-Stuffed Brownies, each of our site provides recipes Oreo®-Stuffed Brownies that a person need Listed here are the tested recipes Oreo®-Stuffed Brownies of which you need
"This in great for a sweet tooth! Kids love it! Also great for a quick dessert if you have friends or family over!"
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package brownie mix (such as Betty Crocker®)
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup water
- 12 chocolate sandwich cookies (such as Oreo®)
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 12M||Ready in : 35M|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease 12 muffin cups or line with paper liners.
- Mix brownie mix, oil, eggs, and water together in a bowl until smooth. Spoon about 1 tablespoon batter into each muffin cup. Place 1 cookie into each muffin cup and top with more batter.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the side of the brownie comes out clean, 20 to 23 minutes.
- These can also be made in a baking pan by layering batter in the bottom, arranging cookies atop batter, and pouring batter over cookies. Cook in an 8-inch baking pan for 38 to 40 minutes. Cook in a 9-inch baking pan for 34 to 37 minutes. Cook in a 7x11-inch pan for 32 to 35 minutes.
Thanks to visiting our blog. avoid forget to bookmark each of our site, if our web site provides the best dishes.