Trying to find recipes Homemade Melt-In-Your-Mouth Dark Chocolate (Paleo), the site provides recipes Homemade Melt-In-Your-Mouth Dark Chocolate (Paleo) that an individual need Listed below are the tested recipes Homemade Melt-In-Your-Mouth Dark Chocolate (Paleo) that will you need
|Homemade Melt-In-Your-Mouth Dark Chocolate (Paleo)|
"Homemade chocolate that melts in your mouth. Made without artificial ingredients or waxes, this wholesome treat is ideal for the health conscious individual who enjoys an indulgent treat. Sweetness can be tweaked to taste, and add-in ingredients and combinations are endless. Enjoy!"
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 8M||Ready in : 1H10M|
- Gently melt coconut oil in a saucepan over medium-low heat. Stir cocoa powder, honey, and vanilla extract into melted oil until well blended. Pour mixture into a candy mold or pliable tray. Refrigerate until chilled, about 1 hour.
- Flavor by adding orange zest, peanut butter, dried coconut, chopped nuts, cinnamon, cayenne pepper, etc. to taste and consistency desired. Add after melting coconut oil, cocoa powder, honey, and vanilla together.
- Maple syrup can be used in place of honey.
- Number of servings depends on thickness of mold(s) used, as does set up time.
- Not recommended for baking. Must be kept refrigerated.
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Thanks to visiting our blog. may forget to bookmark each of our site, if our internet site provides the best tested recipes.