Are you searching for recipes Haldi Ka Doodh (Hot Turmeric Milk), our own site provides recipes Haldi Ka Doodh (Hot Turmeric Milk) that an individual need Listed below are the tested recipes Haldi Ka Doodh (Hot Turmeric Milk) of which you need
|Haldi Ka Doodh (Hot Turmeric Milk)|
"A great home remedy beverage for cough, congestion, colds and skin problems. This winter replace your usual hot cocoa with an invigorating cup of wellness. Bonus points for jammies and slippers. Turmeric can stain clothing and counter tops, so wear an apron; proceed with caution."
- 1/4 teaspoon ground turmeric, or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pinch ground ginger
- 1 pinch ground cloves
- 1 pinch ground allspice
- 1 cup milk
- 3/4 teaspoon honey, or to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 1M||Ready in : 15M|
- Whisk turmeric, cardamom, black pepper, ginger, cloves, and allspice together in a small bowl.
- Heat milk in a small saucepan over medium heat until heated through, 3 to 4 minutes; stir honey and vanilla extract into milk until completely dissolved. Whisk 1 teaspoon turmeric mixture into milk mixture; reduce heat to medium-low and cook until flavors blend, 2 to 3 minutes. Pour mixture through a strainer.
- You can use any type of milk (2%, soy, coconut, almond, etc.). You can substitute agave nectar for the honey.
I want to thank visiting our blog. avoid forget to bookmark the site, if our internet site provides the best quality recipes.