Trying to find recipes Coconut Milk Rice Pudding, our own site provides recipes Coconut Milk Rice Pudding that a person need Listed here are the dishes Coconut Milk Rice Pudding of which you need
|Coconut Milk Rice Pudding|
"The coconut milk gave the pudding a layer of subtle sweetness, and also inspired the fresh mango garnish, which really elevated these bowls of comforting goodness."
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 3/4 cups milk
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/3 cup Arborio rice
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- salt to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup finely diced mango
- 1 pinch Chinese five-spice powder
|Prep : 5M||Cook : 4M||Ready in : 3H35M|
- Beat 2 tablespoons milk with egg yolk in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Combine 2 3/4 cups milk and coconut milk in a saucepan over medium heat. When mixture just begins to steam, reduce heat to low.
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir in rice and cook for 1 minute. Pour in 1/2 cup coconut milk mixture; stir constantly until liquid is completely absorbed and rice is creamy. Repeat this process until the milk mixture is completely incorporated and the rice has a tender, yet slightly firm consistency, 20 to 30 minutes.
- Stir sugar and salt into the rice mixture. Remove from heat. Slowly whisk in egg yolk mixture until completely incorporated and the mixture is custard color, about 1 minute. Whisk in vanilla.
- Cool pudding to room temperature, cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate until well-chilled, at least 3 hours. Garnish with mango and Chinese five-spice powder.
I want to thank visiting our blog. may forget to bookmark the site, if our web site provides the best dishes.