Are you searching for recipes Bacon Cheeseburger Meatloaf, each of our site provides recipes Bacon Cheeseburger Meatloaf that an individual need Listed here are the quality recipes Bacon Cheeseburger Meatloaf of which you need
|Bacon Cheeseburger Meatloaf|
"My absolute fave meatloaf recipe!"
- 10 slices bacon
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons prepared yellow mustard
- 1 pound ground beef chuck
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 (3 ounce) can French-fried onions
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 6M||Ready in : 1H20M|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain the bacon slices on paper towels. When cool, crumble into a large bowl.
- Mix ketchup and mustard in a bowl.
- Thoroughly combine 1/4 the ketchup mixture, ground chuck, Cheddar cheese, eggs, bread crumbs, mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and black pepper with crumbled bacon in bowl; pat the mixture into a 5x9-inch loaf pan. Spread remaining ketchup mixture evenly over top of meatloaf.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the meatloaf is no longer pink inside, about 45 minutes. Spread French-fried onions over the top of the loaf and return to oven until onions are browned and an instant-read meat thermometer inserted into the center of the loaf reads at least 160 degrees F (70 degrees C), 10 to 15 more minutes.
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
I want to thank visiting our blog. avoid forget to bookmark the site, if our internet site provides the best quality recipes.