Looking for recipes Vietnamese Pork and Five Spice, the site provides recipes Vietnamese Pork and Five Spice that a person need Listed here are the quality recipes Vietnamese Pork and Five Spice of which you need
|Vietnamese Pork and Five Spice|
"The entire house will be filled with a spicy aroma that will make your mouth water. I normally serve this over jasmine rice with sesame seeds sprinkled on top, along with a side dish of steamed kale and garlic or stir-fried green beans with garlic and mushrooms."
- 4 pounds pork shoulder, cut into cubes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon Chinese five-spice powder
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 8M||Ready in : 2H20M|
- Season pork with salt and pepper.
- Heat olive oil in a large pot over medium heat; cook pork and garlic in hot oil until the pork is completely browned, 7 to 10 minutes.
- Stir brown sugar, soy sauce, fish sauce, and five-spice powder with the pork. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook mixture at a simmer, stirring occasionally, until the pork is tender enough to easily pull apart with a fork, about 2 hours.
Thanks to visiting our blog. no longer forget to bookmark the site, if our internet site provides the best dishes.