Looking for recipes Simple Healthy Green Pea Soup, each of our site provides recipes Simple Healthy Green Pea Soup that a person need Listed here are the quality recipes Simple Healthy Green Pea Soup of which you need
|Simple Healthy Green Pea Soup|
"Recovering from surgery and a bad case of strep throat, I threw this together to aid my body through recovery. Eating this soup is a great way to pack in the nutrients. Light, clean, filling, and full of flavor. My kids love it. I just add a little milk to cool it down so they can eat it right away."
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped, or more to taste
- 2 (16 ounce) packages frozen peas
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill, or to taste
- 1 (900 ml) carton chicken broth, or as needed
- 1/3 cup milk (optional)
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 6M||Ready in : 35M|
- Melt butter in a large pot over medium-high heat. Saute onion in hot butter until golden and translucent, about 10 minutes. Stir garlic into onions and saute until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Stir peas and dill into onion mixture and pour in enough chicken broth to cover. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to medium-low, and simmer until hot, 10 to 15 minutes. Stir milk into soup.
- Puree soup with an immersion blender or pour pea soup into a blender no more than half full. Cover and hold lid down; pulse a few times before leaving on to blend. Puree in batches until smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
Thanks to visiting our blog. may forget to bookmark each of our site, if our internet site provides the best tested recipes.