Looking for recipes Joie's Fabulous Sweet Potato Souffle, each of our site provides recipes Joie's Fabulous Sweet Potato Souffle that an individual need Listed below are the quality recipes Joie's Fabulous Sweet Potato Souffle of which you need
|Joie's Fabulous Sweet Potato Souffle|
"The daughter of a BFF gave me this recipe and promised me I would no longer be the only one who ate sweet potatoes at Thanksgiving and she was right. Everyone fought over this dish!"
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- 3 cups mashed sweet potatoes
- 1 cup white sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 cup roughly chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup melted butter
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 12M||Ready in : 40M|
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Lightly spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with vegetable oil.
- Beat sweet potatoes, white sugar, eggs, milk, 1/2 cup melted butter, vanilla extract, and cinnamon together in a bowl using an electric mixer until smooth; pour into the prepared baking dish.
- Mix brown sugar, pecans, flour, and 1/3 cup melted butter together in a bowl; spread over sweet potato mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until souffle is set in the middle, 25 to 30 minutes.
- I used heavy whipping cream in place of milk because I had some on hand.
I want to thank visiting our blog. no longer forget to bookmark the site, if our web site provides the best quality recipes.