Trying to find recipes Easy Monkey Bread Muffins, our own site provides recipes Easy Monkey Bread Muffins that an individual need Listed here are the dishes Easy Monkey Bread Muffins that will you need
|Easy Monkey Bread Muffins|
"I came across this recipe when looking for bake sale recipes. The bake sale was going a little slow, I popped these in the oven and the smell brought everyone to the table!"
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 3 (10 ounce) cans refrigerated biscuit dough, separated and cut into quarters
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup margarine
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 24M||Ready in : 40M|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease muffin cups or line with paper liners.
- Mix white sugar and cinnamon together in a gallon-size resealable bag; add biscuits and toss to coat. Press coated biscuits into muffin cups, about 2/3 full.
- Heat brown sugar and margarine together in a saucepan over medium-low heat until melted, 3 to 5 minutes; pour over each biscuit muffin.
- Bake in the preheated oven until dough is cooked through, about 20 minutes.
- I usually melt the butter in a measuring cup in the microwave and then stir in the brown sugar. The heat of the butter melts the brown sugar. You can also add raisins and/or chopped nuts.
I want to thank visiting our blog. no longer forget to bookmark the site, if our web site provides the best tested recipes.