Looking for recipes Cheesy Hash Browns, each of our site provides recipes Cheesy Hash Browns that an individual need Listed here are the tested recipes Cheesy Hash Browns that will you need
|Cheesy Hash Browns|
"Great for a breakfast or dinner side."
- 1 (2 pound) package frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 8 ounces shredded Colby cheese
- 5 1/3 tablespoons butter, melted
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons crushed corn flakes cereal (optional)
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 4M||Ready in : 1H15M|
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Mix hash brown potatoes, sour cream, onion, cream of chicken soup, Colby cheese, and melted butter in a bowl; season to taste with salt and black pepper. Transfer mixture into a 9x13-inch baking dish and sprinkle top with corn flake crumbs.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the casserole is bubbling, about 1 hour.
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
I want to thank visiting our blog. no longer forget to bookmark our own site, if our internet site provides the best quality recipes.