Trying to find recipes Apple and Bacon Grilled Cheese, each of our site provides recipes Apple and Bacon Grilled Cheese that a person need Listed here are the tested recipes Apple and Bacon Grilled Cheese of which you need
|Apple and Bacon Grilled Cheese|
"This unlikely combination is delicious with fresh fall apples. This recipe requires high quality ingredients. I recommend a Vermont aged Cheddar cheese and Honeycrisp apples. Your favorite apple would work too!"
- 2 slices cracked wheat bread
- 2 thin slices aged Cheddar cheese
- 2 slices Honeycrisp apple, or more to taste
- 2 cooked bacon strips
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 1M||Ready in : 15M|
- Preheat a sandwich/panini press according to manufacturer's instructions.
- Set one slice of bread on a work surface. Top bread with 1 slice cheese, apple slices, bacon slices, and remaining 1 slice cheese. Place remaining bread slice on top.
- Cook sandwich in the preheated panini press until bread is lightly toasted and cheese begins to melt, about 5 minutes.
I want to thank visiting our blog. no longer forget to bookmark the site, if our internet site provides the best quality recipes.