Trying to find recipes Smoked Sausage White Bean Chili, each of our site provides recipes Smoked Sausage White Bean Chili that a person need Listed here are the tested recipes Smoked Sausage White Bean Chili of which you need
|Smoked Sausage White Bean Chili|
"This zesty white bean chili with chopped smoked sausage is ready to serve in 20 minutes."
- 1 (14 ounce) package Hillshire Farm® Smoked Sausage, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 (15.8 ounce) cans great Northern beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 (4.5 ounce) can chopped green chilies, drained
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
|Prep : 5M||Cook : 6M||Ready in : 20M|
- Brown sausage in 4-quart saucepan over medium-high heat for 5 minutes. Add broth; stir to incorporate any browned bits on the bottom of pan.
- Add remaining ingredients. Bring to boil; reduce heat, simmer uncovered for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- If thicker consistency is desired, mash some of the beans with a fork on the side of the pot.
- For added fresh flavor top with chopped cilantro, shredded pepper jack cheese and chopped green onion.
I want to thank visiting our blog. no longer forget to bookmark each of our site, if our internet site provides the best tested recipes.