Are you searching for recipes Easy Holiday Ham, the site provides recipes Easy Holiday Ham that an individual need Listed here are the quality recipes Easy Holiday Ham of which you need
|Easy Holiday Ham|
"I was tired of using the cola ham glaze that I had made so many times in the past, so I created this glaze on a ham we made during Thanksgiving. This ham was so popular that I am making the same exact ham for Easter."
- 1 cup boysenberry syrup
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 (10 pound) fully-cooked, bone-in ham
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 25M||Ready in : 3H35M|
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Stir boysenberry syrup and Dijon mustard together in a bowl until glaze is well-combined.
- Place ham, cut-side down, on a rack in a roasting pan. Generously brush about 1/2 of the glaze over the ham and cover ham loosely with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven until almost completely heated through, about 3 hours. Remove and discard aluminum foil, brush ham with remaining glaze, and continue baking until ham is completely heated through, 25 to 30 minutes more.
- If you like a spicier glaze you can increase the amount of Dijon mustard and reduce the amount of boysenberry syrup accordingly.
Thanks to visiting our blog. no longer forget to bookmark each of our site, if our web site provides the best tested recipes.