Are you searching for recipes Devilishly Different Green Deviled Eggs, the site provides recipes Devilishly Different Green Deviled Eggs that a person need Listed below are the tested recipes Devilishly Different Green Deviled Eggs that will you need
|Devilishly Different Green Deviled Eggs|
"I was bored with traditional deviled eggs and had been trying to find more ways to cook with avocados. I made these for a Kentucky Derby party and all 24 were gone within minutes! Next time I will need to make a double batch."
- 12 eggs
- 2 avocados - halved, pitted, and mashed
- 1 small white onion, diced
- 1 plum (Roma) tomato, seeded and diced
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 2 teaspoons chopped garlic
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 24 pickled garlic cloves (such as Sonoma Farm Tex-Mex Sweet & Hot Garlic Cloves®)
- 8 pickled jalapeno pepper slices, minced
|Prep : 25M||Cook : 24M||Ready in : 1H55M|
- Place eggs in a saucepan; cover with water. Bring to a boil, remove from heat, and let eggs stand in hot water for 15 minutes. Remove eggs from hot water, cool under cold running water, and peel.
- Stir together mashed avocado, onion, tomato, cilantro, lime juice, jalapeno, and chopped garlic; season with salt and pepper. Refrigerate guacamole, tightly covered, for 1 hour.
- Drain pickled garlic cloves and minced pickled jalapeno on a plate lined with paper towels.
- Cut each egg in half lengthwise; set yolks aside for another use. Clean away any remaining yolk from egg white halves with a wet paper towel. Place egg whites cut-side up on a serving platter.
- Spoon a generous amount of guacamole into each egg white half; top each deviled egg with a pickled garlic clove. Sprinkle minced pickled jalapeno, salt, and black pepper over deviled eggs.
- The guacamole and eggs can be made a day ahead. If making guacamole the day before, make sure you store in an air-tight container. You will likely have some guacamole left over; sometimes I double the ingredients to make sure I have plenty for guacamole and chips.
- The nutrition data for this recipe includes the values for whole eggs, although egg yolks are set aside for another use. Nutrition data also include the full amount of guacamole; the actual amount of guacamole consumed may vary.
Thanks to visiting our blog. no longer forget to bookmark our own site, if our web-site provides the best quality recipes.