Are you searching for recipes Crowd-Pleasing Pea Salad, each of our site provides recipes Crowd-Pleasing Pea Salad that an individual need Listed here are the tested recipes Crowd-Pleasing Pea Salad of which you need
|Crowd-Pleasing Pea Salad|
"I love this tasty and easy pea salad."
- 1/4 pound sharp Cheddar cheese
- 2 (15 ounce) cans sweet peas, drained
- 1/3 cup diced red onion
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 8M||Ready in : 1H15M|
- Grate Cheddar cheese into a bowl and refrigerate while draining peas and dicing onion to keep cheese shreds from sticking together.
- Mix cheese, peas, onion, mayonnaise, sugar, salt, and pepper together in a bowl.
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate 1 hour to overnight.
Thanks to visiting our blog. no longer forget to bookmark each of our site, if our internet site provides the best dishes.