Are you searching for recipes John's Home-Style Kale Salad, our own site provides recipes John's Home-Style Kale Salad that a person need Listed here are the quality recipes John's Home-Style Kale Salad of which you need
|John's Home-Style Kale Salad|
"This is a great no-meat alternative meal. I crave this salad weekly. The oil to salad or lemon to oil ratios are the trick. Master these and you've got something."
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 slices pumpernickel bread, cut into strips
- ground black pepper to taste
- 6 large kale leaves, cut into small pieces
- 2 1/2 ounces grated Romano cheese
- 1/2 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 large lemon, juiced, or more to taste
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 3M||Ready in : 50M|
- Whisk olive oil and garlic together in a bowl; let rest until flavors blend, at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Spread bread strips out onto a baking sheet and season with black pepper.
- Bake bread in the preheated oven until toasted, about 5 minutes.
- Combine kale leaves, toasted bread, Romano cheese, and tomatoes in a large bowl. Pour olive oil mixture and lemon juice over the top; toss to coat completely.
Thanks to visiting our blog. may forget to bookmark our own site, if our web site provides the best dishes.