Trying to find recipes Crab and Cheddar Quiche, the site provides recipes Crab and Cheddar Quiche that a person need Listed below are the tested recipes Crab and Cheddar Quiche that will you need
|Crab and Cheddar Quiche|
"Easy crab quiche. Great for any meal or occasion."
- 1 (9 inch) unbaked pie crust
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon seafood seasoning (such as Old Bay®)
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 cup crabmeat
- 1 pinch seafood seasoning (such as Old Bay®), or to taste
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 8M||Ready in : 55M|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Beat eggs, mayonnaise, milk, flour, and 1 teaspoon seafood seasoning in a bowl until smooth and creamy; stir Cheddar cheese and parsley into egg mixture. Gently fold crabmeat into the filling.
- Pour crabmeat filling into the pie crust. Sprinkle a pinch of seafood seasoning over the quiche.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a knife inserted into the center of the quiche comes out clean and the top is lightly browned, 40 to 45 minutes.
I want to thank visiting our blog. may forget to bookmark our own site, if our web-site provides the best tested recipes.