Looking for recipes Bill's Spicy Refrigerator Pickles, the site provides recipes Bill's Spicy Refrigerator Pickles that an individual need Listed below are the dishes Bill's Spicy Refrigerator Pickles of which you need
|Bill's Spicy Refrigerator Pickles|
"The quick and easy way to some really great, spicy pickles! I was amazed how much I enjoyed these! If you like it spicier you can add more ground cayenne pepper or Jalapenos or any other favorite spicy pepper. If made correctly, the pickle will bubble in your mouth! You can leave the cucumbers whole or quartered. You can substitute sea salt for the pickling salt."
- 1 1/2 cups boiling water, or as needed
- 2 tablespoons pickling salt
- 5 6-inch pickling cucumbers, or as desired
- 1 1-quart canning jar with lid and ring
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 sprig fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
|Prep : 20M||Cook : 1M||Ready in : P14D|
- Stir boiling water and salt together in a bowl until salt dissolves; cool completely.
- Pack cucumbers into the canning jar; add garlic cloves, dill, and sprinkle cayenne pepper over the top. Pour water mixture into canning jar to cover cucumbers completely. Cover the jar with a lid and refrigerate for at least 2 weeks.
I want to thank visiting our blog. no longer forget to bookmark our own site, if our internet site provides the best dishes.