Looking for recipes White Chocolate-Cardamom Sauce, our own site provides recipes White Chocolate-Cardamom Sauce that a person need Listed below are the dishes White Chocolate-Cardamom Sauce of which you need
|White Chocolate-Cardamom Sauce|
"A nice sauce that's not too sweet. Goes well with citrus desserts. I like to use it with my kumquat cake. Has a nice taste of autumn."
- 9 fluid ounces heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1 vanilla bean, halved lengthwise with seeds scraped free from pod
- 4 1/2 ounces white chocolate chips
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 10M||Ready in : 30M|
- Pour heavy whipping cream into a saucepan and bring to a low simmer over low heat; add cardamom, vanilla bean seeds, and the vanilla bean pod to the simmering cream.
- Remove saucepan from heat and stir white chocolate chips into the cream; stir continually until the chocolate has melted and the mixture is smooth.
- Return saucepan to low heat. Cook the sauce, stirring frequently, until thick, 10 to 20 minutes. Strain through a very fine mesh strainer into a bowl.
- Let sauce cool for at least 10 minutes before serving.
I want to thank visiting our blog. avoid forget to bookmark our own site, if our internet site provides the best tested recipes.