Are you searching for recipes Vegetarian Potato-Leek Soup, the site provides recipes Vegetarian Potato-Leek Soup that a person need Listed here are the dishes Vegetarian Potato-Leek Soup of which you need
|Vegetarian Potato-Leek Soup|
"Healthy potato-leek soup for vegetarians."
- 1/4 cup olive oil, divided
- 2 leeks, chopped
- 1 (32 fluid ounce) container vegetable broth
- 1 3/4 cups water
- 2 pounds potatoes, cut into cubes
- 3/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
|Prep : 20M||Cook : 8M||Ready in : 55M|
- Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a stock pot over medium heat. Cook and stir leeks in hot oil until completely softened, adding remaining olive oil in small amounts as you cook the leeks, about 10 minutes.
- Pour vegetable broth and water into the pot; add potatoes. Bring mixture to a boil, reduce heat to medium-low, and cook at a simmer until the potatoes are completely tender, about 25 minutes.
- Pour potato mixture into a blender no more than half full. Cover and hold lid down; pulse a few times before leaving on to blend. Puree in batches until smooth. Stir cayenne pepper and salt into the soup.
Thanks to visiting our blog. may forget to bookmark our own site, if our web-site provides the best quality recipes.