Looking for recipes Vegetarian Breakfast Burrito, our own site provides recipes Vegetarian Breakfast Burrito that an individual need Listed below are the tested recipes Vegetarian Breakfast Burrito of which you need
|Vegetarian Breakfast Burrito|
"Hash browns with spinach, scrambled egg whites, and shredded mozzarella cheese make a quick and hearty breakfast for families on the go."
- 6 Mission® Soft Taco Flour Tortillas
- 16 fluid ounces egg whites
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1 (10 ounce) package fresh spinach
- 12 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Salt and pepper to taste
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 6M||Ready in : 20M|
- In a large skillet, over medium heat, cook hash brown potatoes according to package directions. Add fresh spinach to skillet towards the end of cooking time and toss lightly. Cook until spinach is slightly wilted and soft.
- In a non-stick skillet, over medium heat, scramble egg whites, seasoning with salt and pepper to taste.
- To serve, lay tortillas on a work surface. Fill each with approximately 2 oz. of mozzarella, then spoon in egg whites and potato/spinach mixture, dividing evenly between each tortilla. Roll burrito style, heat in microwave for 30 seconds each, or for a crispier outside, bake in 350 degrees F oven for 5 minutes and serve.
- Hints: Try different toppings to create your own! Avocados, mango salsa, grilled tofu or hot sauce can all be added.
Thanks to visiting our blog. no longer forget to bookmark each of our site, if our web site provides the best quality recipes.