Looking for recipes Upside-Down Barbeque Meatloaf, the site provides recipes Upside-Down Barbeque Meatloaf that a person need Listed here are the quality recipes Upside-Down Barbeque Meatloaf of which you need
|Upside-Down Barbeque Meatloaf|
"When I've made 'barbeque meatloaf' before I've simply used the standard spoon-the-glaze-on-top-of-the-loaf-and-bake-it method. This time I wanted to line the loaf pan with some of the sauce, press the meat in, and let it roast in the goodness. I was envisioning a beautiful, glossy finish when I turned it on to the serving platter. It wasn't quite as aesthetically pleasing as I hoped (ugly). But, hey--this is quick and dirty home cooking. It may not have looked good, but it tasted fine!"
- 1 3/4 pounds very cold ground beef
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/4 teaspoon chipotle chile powder
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup fine, dry breadcrumbs
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup barbeque sauce (such as SFQ®), or to taste
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 4M||Ready in : 1H35M|
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Mix ground beef, salt, garlic powder, onion powder, black pepper, celery salt, chipotle chile powder, and cayenne pepper together in a bowl with your hands.
- Stir breadcrumbs, egg, ketchup, mustard, and Worcestershire sauce into meat mixture until thoroughly combined; form into a loaf shape.
- Spread barbeque sauce out into the bottom of a loaf pan; place meatloaf on top of barbeque sauce and press into pan.
- Bake meatloaf in the preheated oven until no longer pink in the center, about 1 hour, 15 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 160 degrees F (70 degrees C). Drain the fat from the loaf pan and invert pan over a plate to transfer meatloaf. Let rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
I want to thank visiting our blog. no longer forget to bookmark our own site, if our web-site provides the best quality recipes.