Looking for recipes Shannon's Banana Coconut Muffins, each of our site provides recipes Shannon's Banana Coconut Muffins that a person need Listed below are the dishes Shannon's Banana Coconut Muffins of which you need
|Shannon's Banana Coconut Muffins|
"I have a long-tested banana bread recipe that is one my Grandma used to make. I have changed it up to add some coconut and mandarin oranges. I took them to work and people said they were wonderful."
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup mashed bananas
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (10 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
|Prep : 20M||Cook : 12M||Ready in : 40M|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour 12 muffins cups or line with paper liners.
- Beat sugar and margarine together in a bowl using an electric mixer until smooth and creamy; stir in eggs. Stir bananas into margarine mixture; stir in vanilla extract.
- Whisk flour, baking powder, and salt together in a bowl; stir into margarine mixture until just combined. Fold oranges and coconut into batter. Spoon batter into muffin tins.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean, 20 to 30 minutes.
- Butter can be substituted for margarine and Splenda® can be substituted for sugar. Use half Splenda® and half sugar.
- If baking as bread, bake 30 to 45 minutes.
I want to thank visiting our blog. no longer forget to bookmark the site, if our internet site provides the best tested recipes.