Trying to find recipes Sausage and Potato Filling, our own site provides recipes Sausage and Potato Filling that a person need Listed here are the tested recipes Sausage and Potato Filling that will you need
|Sausage and Potato Filling|
"Passed down from my grandmother, this was the highlight of our holiday meals. We would all fight to be the taste-tester. The secret ingredient is marjoram."
- 5 pounds bulk country sausage
- 5 pounds potatoes, peeled and cut into small cubes
- 2 cups finely chopped celery
- 2 cups finely chopped onion
- 12 eggs, beaten
- 1 1/2 cups fresh marjoram leaves, or more to taste
- 1 bunch parsley, minced
- 2 (1 pound) loaves bread, cut into cubes
|Prep : 20M||Cook : 16M||Ready in : 2H|
- Heat a large pot over low heat. Cook sausage, stirring regularly, in the hot pot until completely browned, 10 to 15 minutes. Drain fat from sausage and return pot to heat.
- Stir potatoes, celery, and onion into the sausage; cook, stirring often, until the potatoes are tender, about 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Transfer sausage mixture to a large roasting pan. Beat eggs, marjoram, and parsley together; pour over the sausage mixture and stir. Fold bread cubes into the pork mixture. Cover pan with aluminum foil.
- Roast in preheated oven for 45 minutes. Remove foil and continue baking until no longer moist on top, about 15 minutes more.
Thanks to visiting our blog. may forget to bookmark our own site, if our web-site provides the best quality recipes.