Are you searching for recipes Pork Roast and White Beans, each of our site provides recipes Pork Roast and White Beans that an individual need Listed below are the tested recipes Pork Roast and White Beans that will you need
|Pork Roast and White Beans|
"I adjusted this recipe, after seeing one with similar ingredients that had far more steps and ingredients. Using salsa in place of canned tomatoes and chopped onions not only saves time, but also offers the ability to add spice, by using medium or hot salsa. I make this in both the slow cooker and oven."
- 1 (3 pound) pork roast, fat trimmed
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 (15.5 ounce) cans cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (16 ounce) jar medium salsa
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can or bottle beer
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 8M||Ready in : 7H10M|
- Place roast into the slow cooker; add bay leaves to bottom of slow cooker. Pour beans, salsa, and beer over and around roast.
- Cook on Low, 7 to 8 hours.
- If you choose to make this in the oven, use 2 bottles of beer to ensure enough liquid. Cook at 325 degrees F (165 degrees C) for 3 hours.
- For a smaller roast, just cut the rest of the ingredients in half, but still use a full beer.
- Great Northern beans can be substituted for the cannellini beans.
- Try using a Reynolds® slow cooker liner in your slow cooker for easier cleanup.
I want to thank visiting our blog. no longer forget to bookmark each of our site, if our internet site provides the best quality recipes.