Are you searching for recipes Negroni Dolce Cocktail, our own site provides recipes Negroni Dolce Cocktail that an individual need Listed here are the dishes Negroni Dolce Cocktail that will you need
|Negroni Dolce Cocktail|
"The Negroni cocktail is a drink that the palate has to learn to like. Adding simple syrup to the drink buffers some of the bitterness. Some folks enjoy adding a couple of ounces of club soda as well."
- 1/2 cup ice, or as needed
- 1 fluid ounce gin
- 1 fluid ounce bitter orange aperitif (such as Campari®)
- 1 fluid ounce sweet vermouth
- 1 fluid ounce simple syrup
- 1 (1x2-inch) orange peel
|Prep : 5M||Cook : 1M||Ready in : 5M|
- Fill a chilled cocktail shaker 3/4-full with ice; add gin, orange aperitif, vermouth, and simple syrup and stir. Strain drink into a martini glass.
- Squeeze the orange peel over the drink and drop into the glass.
- Angostura bitters can be added as well for a different flavor. This drink should not be shaken.
- Another option for the garnish is to carefully light a match and hold over the glass while squeezing the peel into the drink. Blow out the flame, discard match, and drop peel into the drink.
Thanks to visiting our blog. no longer forget to bookmark the site, if our internet site provides the best tested recipes.