Trying to find recipes Meemaw's Bourbon Balls, the site provides recipes Meemaw's Bourbon Balls that an individual need Listed here are the tested recipes Meemaw's Bourbon Balls that will you need
|Meemaw's Bourbon Balls|
"I've tried several recipes I found online, and the mixture always comes out too wet to form balls. My grandmother used to make these, and I finally figured out my own recipe that's as close to hers as I could get."
- 1 (12 ounce) package vanilla wafer cookies
- 8 ounces pecans
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup bourbon whiskey
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut, or to taste (optional)
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar, or to taste, for rolling
|Prep : 20M||Cook : 45M||Ready in : 1H20M|
- Grind cookies in a food processor into fine crumbs; transfer to a large mixing bowl.
- Grind pecans in the food processor; add to cookie crumbs. Stir 1 cup confectioners' sugar, bourbon whiskey, cocoa powder, and corn syrup with the cookies and pecans until the mixture holds together; roll into 3/4-inch balls.
- Spread coconut onto a plate and 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar onto a separate plate. Roll balls in coconut and sugar to coat. Arrange balls onto a platter, cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate until hardened, at least 1 hour.
- Cook's Note:
- Store in an airtight container and keep refrigerated.
I want to thank visiting our blog. avoid forget to bookmark each of our site, if our web site provides the best quality recipes.