Looking for recipes King Beef Oven Brisket, the site provides recipes King Beef Oven Brisket that a person need Listed here are the dishes King Beef Oven Brisket of which you need
|King Beef Oven Brisket|
"Grady calls supper at Perini Ranch Steakhouse in Texas one of life's great pleasures. Here he's adapted their brisket recipe so you can make it at home in the oven."
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1 bay leaf, crushed
- 1 (4 pound) beef brisket
- 1 1/2 cups beef stock
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 8M||Ready in : 4H15M|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix chili powder, salt, garlic powder, onion powder, black pepper, sugar, mustard, and bay leaf together in a small bowl; season brisket with spice mixture. Arrange beef in a roasting pan or Dutch oven. Do not cover.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 1 hour. Fill pan with enough beef stock to cover by 1/2 inch. Cover pan with lid or aluminum foil and reduce heat to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
- Continue baking until beef is very tender, about 3 hours more. Slice beef thinly, across the grain and serve with juices from the pan.
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Thanks to visiting our blog. avoid forget to bookmark the site, if our web site provides the best quality recipes.