Are you searching for recipes Hawaiian-Inspired Mango Risotto, the site provides recipes Hawaiian-Inspired Mango Risotto that a person need Listed here are the tested recipes Hawaiian-Inspired Mango Risotto that will you need
|Hawaiian-Inspired Mango Risotto|
"This risotto is a fusion of traditional risotto with an exotic twist."
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 mango - peeled, pitted, and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh ginger root
- 1 cup Arborio rice
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1/4 cup white wine, or as needed
- 1 1/2 cups finely shredded fresh spinach
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 slices watermelon, cut to 1/4-inch thickness
|Prep : 15M||Cook : 8M||Ready in : 8H55M|
- Mix sugar, water, vinegar, and honey together in a bowl. Add mango cubes; stir to coat. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 8 hours to overnight.
- Drain liquid from mango, reserving 1/4 cup of the liquid.
- Heat olive oil into a pot over medium heat; cook and stir shallot and ginger until slightly tender, about 5 minutes. Add rice; cook and stir until slightly toasted, 1 to 2 minutes. Pour chicken broth and coconut milk over rice; bring to a boil. Cover pot, reduce heat to medium-low, and simmer until rice is tender and liquid is absorbed, about 20 minutes.
- Stir mango, 1/4 cup reserved vinegar mixture, and wine together in a skillet over medium heat; cook and stir until warmed, about 2 minutes. Add spinach and cook until wilted, about 1 minute. Stir rice mixture and Parmesan cheese into mango mixture; remove from heat and let sit until liquid absorbs and cheese melted, about 7 minutes.
- Place 1 watermelon slice on a serving platter; top with risotto. Place the 2nd watermelon slice atop risotto to garnish.
- The nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of the vinegar mixture ingredients. The actual amount of the vinegar mixture consumed will vary.
Thanks to visiting our blog. no longer forget to bookmark our own site, if our web site provides the best tested recipes.