Looking for recipes Foil-Wrapped Cabbage, each of our site provides recipes Foil-Wrapped Cabbage that an individual need Listed below are the dishes Foil-Wrapped Cabbage of which you need
"Great for bbq or on a campfire stove."
- 4 teaspoons butter, softened
- 1 head cabbage, cored and quartered
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 slices bacon
- heavy aluminum foil
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 4M||Ready in : 50M|
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Spread 1/2 teaspoon butter over the cut-side of each cabbage wedge.
- Mix Parmesan cheese, salt, garlic powder, and black pepper together in a bowl; sprinkle over the buttered sides of the cabbage wedges. Wrap a slice of bacon around each wedge and wrap wedges individually in heavy aluminum foil.
- Grill cabbage until tender in the middle and the bacon is crisp, turning once, about 40 minutes.
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
I want to thank visiting our blog. no longer forget to bookmark our own site, if our internet site provides the best dishes.