Trying to find recipes Easy Caramel Apple Salad, each of our site provides recipes Easy Caramel Apple Salad that an individual need Listed below are the tested recipes Easy Caramel Apple Salad of which you need
|Easy Caramel Apple Salad|
"A delicious twist on Watergate salad."
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1 (3.4 ounce) package instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 2 cups chopped apples
- 1 cup skinless peanuts
|Prep : 10M||Cook : 12M||Ready in : 40M|
- Stir whipped topping, pineapple, and butterscotch pudding mix together in a bowl until smooth. Fold apples and peanuts into pudding mixture until salad is well mixed.
- Refrigerate salad until completely chilled, at least 30 minutes.
Thanks to visiting our blog. avoid forget to bookmark each of our site, if our web site provides the best dishes.